If there is one shoe trend that reigned last year, it’s all-white sneakers.
In fact, over the last few seasons, this trend has gain ground. First, it was only understood by designers, then it-girls and early adopters were spotted, and slowly but surely the fashion crowd followed. And even now it looks like this trend isn’t going anywhere soon. A-listers like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid have been spotted recently in them still.
Why that is, you ask? It’s actually pretty simple. White looks fresh and is a very good summer alternative for you black wintery biker boots. It is the perfect fit for your lighter colored outfits and adds a ton of freshness to them. Whether it’s gum-soled sneakers or all-white ones, the effect is the same.
WAYS TO WEAR WHITE SNEAKERS
- Elevate your kick by pairing them with cool culottes and a simple top.
- The classic summer model off-duty essentials include some white sneakers worn with denim shorts.
- You can never go wrong with all-white trainers paired with a simple minimalistic dress.
- A different way of wearing your Little Black Dress is wearing it with your white shoes.
- If you’re going for a just-walked-out-of-the-gym kind of look, try working them with a sweatshirt and some leggings.
- A new look is simply created by wearing you white trainers with a simple flared jeans and basic tank top.
- For an unexpected combo, pair your sneakers with a girly silhouette.
- Suits are hot! Try working them with your white trainers for an up-to-date fashionable look.
- For a sophisticated spin, style them with office friendly pieces like a pencil skirt.